It’s time to relax and unwind with our Nibu Jade Roller & Gua Sha Gift Set. Jade is believed to offer many benefits for both your skin and your spirit. By simply incorporating this tool into your regular skincare ritual you can experience more vibrant-looking skin while feeling an overall sense of peace, harmony, and grounding. Made from 100% naturally sourced jade, this facial roller helps to reduce facial tension, aid lymphatic drainage, and increase the absorption of your favourite Nibu products.
Our Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set is a facial skin massager/roller for the face and body. The combination of the double roller design of the facial roller can close pores, prevent wrinkles, is anti-aging, and it can improve general skin health. By massaging certain points on your neck and back, relaxes the muscle and reduces tension.
Natural Quality & Hand Crafted:
The jade roller is made from authentic natural jade stone. Real Jade stones maintain a cool temperature even when in contact with the skin, which means that they are extra effective at promoting blood circulation and reducing puffiness to energize the skin. You can use the face roller and gau sha tool without having to worry about harmful chemicals. Each set is handcrafted to ensure long-lasting premium quality. Our Jade clarity and vibrant colours stand for higher mineral purity and raw material quality.
Skin Care Tips.
Try to keep it in the fridge to enhance the calming and soothing effect and use it immediately after applying your serum or lotion to help absorption. Don’t forget to wipe it clean.
The Gua Sha Scraper can be used for your face and entire body. This magical tool increases blood circulation and improves lymphatic drainage, resulting in a naturally dewy, lively, and glowing complexion. The scraping action also releases face and jaw tension and helps to lift, sculpt and contour the skin. Gua Sha promotes local lymphatic detoxification function and blood circulation, it will smooth the appearance of the skin, make you look fresh and young, it is a simple and efficient healing technique tool with immediately visible results.
How to improve the effect of Gua Sha and Jade Roller.
Combine with Your favorite Oils & Serums. Use the Jade face roller and gua sha tool on clean skin twice daily for 3-5 minutes. Use it any time when your skin feels like it needs some serenity & relaxation.
Benefits & Multiple Use:
Our Jade Roller and Gua Sha can stimulate the lymphatic system, help anti-aging and rejuvenate the skin, boost collagen growth and cell repair, help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark under-eye circles, puffiness and bloating, acne scars, and enlarged pores.
How to use a jade roller:
Jade rollers can be used in a multitude of ways, depending on how you want to fit it into your skincare routine.
* Use with a serum: Apply your favourite Nibu serum all over , and then instead of using your hands to massage in the product, use your jade roller until it’s fully absorbed. You will find it melts into the skin much better and leaves your face glowing.
* Use on its own: If you feel a little puffy or have a fatigued complexion, 5 minutes with a jade roller will help transform your skin. Use on it’s own without product and let the cooling stone work its magic.* Use around the eyes: Delicately roll the jade stone under the eyes and just below the brow bone to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
* Use on the neck: For sagging skin on the neck, use your jade roller day and night to help tighten and lift over time.
How To Use A Gua Sha:
Once you’ve moistened your skin, simply follow the below steps:
* Hold your gua sha with the curved side to your face. Gently glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck. Make sure you’re stroking down the neck, never upwards, to drain fluid.
* Next move onto your jawline, chin and around the mouth, stroking the skin between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
* Pressing the tool flat to the skin, next delicately stroke under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
* Finally, work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.